    Samit> Hi all,
    Samit> I need to give some informational messages to the user in run time. For that
    Samit> it'll ebe better if i could change the errors.header and errors.footer in my
    Samit> action class...and use ActionErrors to display my message. Can you please
    Samit> help me out how to do it!!

Presently there isn't an easy way to do this.  There's some discussion on the
dev list about enhancing the "errors" and "messages" tags, giving them both
some functionality of the other.  Two considered possibilities are:

1. Adding "header", "footer", "prefix", and "suffix" attributes to the "errors"
tag, so you can override them.

2. Allowing the "errors" tag to iterate through its body, so you can add your
own "prefix" and "suffix" decorations.  This would not help for the "header"
and "footer", however.

To reiterate, I don't see an easy way to get what you want right now.