I'm new to Struts, so this may be a dumb question, but I have NOT found the
answer searching either this forum's list, or the JRUN forum list.

I'm getting the following error message trying to run the struts-example
application of the 1.1b2 version of struts under JRUN 3.1.  A search of the
bugzilla list for Struts 1.1b1 or b2 did not turn up this error message. For
the struts-example file, it is:

500 Internal Server Error
/struts-example/:

Exception thrown processing JSP page.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:819)
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:295)
        at jrun__index2ejspa._jspService(jrun__index2ejspa.java:58)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:39)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:228)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:196)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1417)
        at
allaire.jrun.session.JRunSessionService.service(JRunSessionService.java:1088
)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java:1271)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.jav
a:89)
        at allaire.jrun.file.FileServlet.service(FileServlet.java:178)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunServletPool.service(JRunServletPool.java:90)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1417)
        at
allaire.jrun.session.JRunSessionService.service(JRunSessionService.java:1088
)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java:1271)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.jav
a:89)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1557)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1547)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.dispatch(JvmContext.java:364)
        at allaire.jrun.http.WebEndpoint.run(WebEndpoint.java:115)
        at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:272)
        at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:75)

Please note I have already performed the suggested work around of removing
the pre-loading of the Struts Action Servlet within the JRUN 3.1 console,
and I am now getting the above error message.  Any suggestions/clues on what
this means, and how I would go about getting Struts 1.1b2 working under JRUN
3.1?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice.

Celeste Haseltine, PE
MTL, Inc.