Read the User Guide online - specifically the area about building the controller-oriented components. If you have already done that then say so. It's not rocket science. If what is provided in the User Guide isn't sufficient then perhaps we should take a look at building a struts-module.war for people to tear apart.

Jerry Jalenak wrote:

I'm looking into splitting my web application into pieces based on business
unit.  I've read everything I can find in the mail archives and on the
Struts home page, and think I understand most of it.  I've got a second
struts-config init parm pointing to my new sub-app, and I've got my sub-app
set up as a 'normal' struts-config.  What I am having trouble figuring out
is how to get from my main app to my sub-app, and back.  I think I should
either be using ForwardAction or SwitchAction, but can't figure out the
config parms well enough to use either one.  Can someone please post a
working sub-app example?

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing