Knowing you somewhat - and knowing you've always got a card up your sleeve - I think perhaps I should be asking *you* that question ;-)

I honestly haven't thought about it, James. I've gone so far as to have the thought that an example should be there - no farther. I actually sat down and thought about it momentarily last night, as I watched the election results pour in, and come up with exactly zilch. I'm not sure what sort of functionality a person would add. Maybe a poll? It wouldn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the mail reader. Actually, a poll might be kind of cool... and fairly easy to put together too.

James Mitchell wrote:

What ideas do you have (as far as functionality)?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

--
Eddie Bush