Hello all,
i have finally resolved my download problem of struts book chapters from the sitre theserverside.com
It is very simple
but one problem persist ...that can be resolved if someone who has already downloaded the chapters ...gives me the name of the zip file that gets downloaded when u try downloading the chapter no. 15 and chapter no 17.
e.g. when i donload chapter no 1 the zip file i download is
"struts-chapter1-apr25"
similarly what is the name for the zip file for chapter no 15 and 17???