Thanks James to bring it to my notice!!!
 I truly appreciate ur sentiments!!!!
 I promise!! i will surely buy it as soon as it is available in the book
stores...
But wait a minute i think u should always think of the possibility wherein a
newbie honestly looking all out to get some packaged material on the
technology to use and  promote in one's own place of working...
The reason why i am screaming BOOK!!! BOOK!!!  is, i honestly thought it is
not the issue with the chuck books getting printed rather... some s/w
devolper has overwritten a jsp page(download.jsp) at
theserverside.com....Had it not been the case they would have also removed
the link
http://www2.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp
which talks about downloading the book chapters and then takes to a
different page altogether!!!!
there would surely have just been a list... no hyperlinks ..no instructions
to download it ...

Also i have enquired at bookstore in my local area ...Chuck's book has not
reached the book stores yet!!!

I gather... u have been a very sincere, honest and dedicated s/w
professional ...but does ur innate humanity not gives you all the more
reasons to trust others too???
Thanks and Regards
Shalu