I have never tried it, but this website implies that Tiles can run without
Struts

http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hickey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:21 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Tiles newbie

A coworker asked the following question "Can I implement Tiles as a stand
alone?"

I was busy so I said "Not likely and we are only in production with 1.0.2"

A quick search (if there is such a thing) of the archives reveals a lot of
Tiles info, but nothing specific to his question.

Does anyone know if I was too quick with my answer?

I will send pizza :o)

Brian