Sorry,

        To post a similar message to my first mail but I have to give a
response this week,
        and I don't have any solution to my problem.
        I would like to know if it possible through a web browser to
access/manage local file systems
        (create a file, display content of directories...). I need to store
data in a file, each file is specific to each client
        and I thing that these files don't have to be sent to the server.
        I would like to know if Struts(view components) offer solution for
this function ?
        If not I would like to know where I could find more information
about this point and JSP
        pages that allow to manage file system (files, directories...).

        I hope that someone could help me.
        Thanks a lot in advance.