Furthermore, Tomcat 4.1.x makes this even easier by allowing you to put a
context.xml file into the webapps directory, rather than putting a context
entry in servlet.xml.  This makes it even easier to setup your app on a new
server.  I have an ant task called "setup-tomcat" that copies my jdbc-driver
to $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib and my-app.xml to $CATALINA_HOME/webapps and
tomcat is ready to go!

Matt