Well then, the only thing I can think of is that the values returned by
getPromptValues do not match any of the values returned by getComboValues().

Sri
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 1:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: pre-selected values in multi-select box not working?

Hi,

Yep, got getPromptValues(), and yep, I call action to populate form before forwarding
on success to page.

Cheers,

David

"Sri Sankaran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/26/2003 12:53:15 PM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

The property attribute for the <html:select> is "promptValues" but the property in
your form bean is "_promptValues".  Hopefully you have getPromptValues().

Assuming all that is ok, how are you populating the values.  Is the form-bean being
created before the page is loaded?

Sri