Struts logic tags work fine "nested" in HTML table
tags.  Something else must be wrong, perhaps with your
logic tag attributes.  The nested tag library is for
nested BEANS, not for nested tags.  Unless you have
Forms which contain Forms, or Forms with Collections
of Forms, you don't need the nested tab library.

HTH

--- "Kamholz, Keith   (corp-staff) USX"