Well, I'm not an expert, but I can try.  First, the
obvious stuff I assume you know.  ansm must be a bean
you've exposed, right?  If so, then it must have a
getter method, getEntryType().  In order for the
contents within logic:equal to appear, this method
must return "subformat" [or "group"].  I *think* that
if the ansm bean were not exposed, or you didn't have
the getter, there'd be an error, so I guess that's not
it.  I would do a <bean:write name="ansm"
property="entryType"\> prior to the logic tags, and
see what happens.

--- "Kamholz, Keith   (corp-staff) USX"

=== message truncated ===