From: Jeff Kyser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 6:24 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tiles Two JSP's for Displaying One Form .

No, it should be more like 40 + 1 per re-usable tile component

I set up a 'master page' with the basic layout,
and perhaps a 'menu' include containing my menu buttons / links,
and then the tiles definition just inserts the content into a definition
derived from the master page layout. And that is all done in
the tiles-config.xml file

So you might have 40 definitions in your tiles config + 40 body content
JSPs,
but certainly not 80 JSPs.

or at least that's my way of thinking on the matter

-jeff