I don't think so, but here's an example from my tiles-config file:

Master Page - the layout
        inserts a 'header' containing a logo/image
        has 'empty' slots for menu, body

<definition name="order_entry.masterPage"
path="/WEB-INF/pages/layout/torchHeaderLayout.jsp">
<put name="title" value="" />
<put name="header" value="/WEB-INF/pages/tiles/header.jsp" />
<put name="menu" value="/WEB-INF/pages/layout/emptyTile.jsp" />
<put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/pages/layout/emptyTile.jsp" />
<put name="body-background" value="../../../images/background.gif" />
</definition>

'masterMenu' - just inserts the menu, to be used subsequently as a template
for other pages that want a menu on them

<definition name="order_entry.masterMenu" extends="order_entry.masterPage">
<put name="menu" value="/WEB-INF/pages/tiles/menu.jsp" />
</definition>

A typical page - extends the master Menu - only adds 1 jsp

<definition name="order_entry.accession.SearchByAccession" extends="order_entry.masterMenu">
<put name="title" value="Search By Accession Number" />
<put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/pages/accession/SearchByAccessionNumber.jsp" />
</definition>

Sure, I had a few 'helper' JSP pages, but from now on, as long as they
just use the master or menu Master, they just need to add 1 JSP + an entry
in this tiles-config.xml file.

-jeff