Hi All,

I am validating email address entered by user, using in  validate method
of formBean. If the email address is invalid I am adding the errors.

Struts Config entries:

<action path="/emailcreation"

type="com.onstar.myonstar.process.web.controller.EmailCreationAction"
    name="emailCreationForm"
    validate="true"
    scope="request"
    input="/jsp/virtualadvisor/emailcreation/va_pr_emailsetup_main.jsp">

          <forward name="emailcreation_page"
path="/jsp/virtualadvisor/emailcreation/va_pr_emailsetup_main.jsp"
redirect="false"/>
</action>

OR

<action path="/emailcreation"

type="com.onstar.myonstar.process.web.controller.EmailCreationAction"
    name="emailCreationForm"
    validate="true"
    scope="request"
    input="/emailcreation.mo">
          <forward name="emailcreation_page"
path="/jsp/virtualadvisor/emailcreation/va_pr_emailsetup_main.jsp"
redirect="false"/>
</action>

Second one is going into the loop and first one is not getting the
values from database as the request is going to JSP not to action  class
i.e the formbean values are not populate.

How can I overcome this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Pankaj Borgaonkar