Hmm. A possibility.

> I tried hitting the url you gave.. it doesn't appear to be a
> happy url, so i
> can't see exactly what kind of content you're working with.
> Is putting the
> text into a database a possibility, keyed by content_id and
> language/locale_id ?

Try this:
http://www.photeus.com:8080/ewot/index.html
I've had to monkey around with things on my system since my ISP (Cox cable) blocks
port 80. I've set up a redirect to port 8090, which may be blocked to you. I would use
8080, but Tomcat's on that and I've only got a Pentium Pro 200 on that machine and
Apache's web server takes less hp than Tomcat.

As far as database, take a look at the content now and see what you think. The big
stumbling block is that the content writers are remote, and so I'd have to set up some
sort of remote database access and my content writers don't have much, if any, db
experience.

Gary

Gary Kephart                    | New Century Mortgage
Web-Based Application Developer | http://www.ncen.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               | 340 Commerce
949-797-5660                    | Irvine, CA  92602-1318