I have a web site at http://www.pobox.com/~encyclopaedia_wot. It contains 100's of
pages of HTML of mostly text. I'd like to migrate this to JSPs and use Templates/Tiles
because:
1) I want to better standardize the layout
2) I want the content writer to not have to worry about anything but content (by
having them write only the xx_content.jsp files)

I also want to internationalize it. I've already had requests for Spanish and Hebrew
versions. However, putting the text into one or more property files seems like a
Really Bad Idea. So is having hundreds of definition files. What I'd like to do is
have something like this:
1) a template that has a 'content' parameter
2) an index.jsp which uses the template and specifies 'index_content.jsp' as 'content'
3) have template:get search for 'index_content_en_us.jsp', then 'index_content_en.jsp'
then 'index_content.jsp'.

Aside from writing my own version of template:get (which I can), is there a better,
existing way of doing this?

TIA,
  Gary
Gary Kephart                    | New Century Mortgage

Web-Based Application Developer | http://www.ncen.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               | 340 Commerce

949-797-5660                    | Irvine, CA  92602-1318