Hello,
I have a separate Data Object and Action Form bean. In my form beans have a attribute
which corresponds to Data Object. And had written a separate setter and getter methods
for each attribute of Data object and some addition required for working of struts.
Like this.
e.g.

public class CompanyForm extends ActionForm{
        /*
         * CompanyInfo object
         */

        private CompanyInfo companyInfo;

        public String String getCompanyName(){
        return companyInfo.getCompanyName();
        }

        public void setCompanyName(String str) {
        this.companyInfo.setCompanyName(str);
        }

Now my question are
1. Is this a good design.
2. Do my Data object also have to implement java.io.Serializable interface so that
they can be stored in session scope.
I am asking question 2 since some times i get the error saying CompanyInfo is not
serializable. To remove this error i have to delete work directory from tomcat
installation and restart the tomcat server. I thaught that i am getting this error
since because data object CompanyInfo is not implementating java.io.Serializable.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak.