Hi,

Does anyone know ways to dynamically load application properties file so
that we donot have to reload container when a change has been made in the
properties file.

I have seen the Message-Resources DB application (using OJB) by James
Mitchell using which we can put the properties in a database and retrieve
them . But It also needs the container to be reloaded when a change has been
made.

Please suggest some ideas or code which will help in creating an extension
so that the properties can be loaded from database dynamically.

Thanks
Srikanth.