My time is very limited at the moment.  I'll try to find some time for
this today or tomorrow.

I apologize for putting you off so long.  I'm currently billing ~55
hours at my current gig, coaching 2 of my 3 kids soccer teams, running
the struts-atlanta users group, and tech editing 2 new books (a Struts
book and a JSF book).

If anyone else has a free minute so spare, that would be great.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist