hello,

I get the same error. Although i have copied the tools.jar from the jdk
installation to both j2ee/home and j2ee/home/lib

followed what others have done but im still not able to hack my application
to run. :p

can someone help me get my struts application work on Oracle 9iAS
(9.0.3.0.0)

Im using Win2K SP3, JDK 1.4.2, Oracle 9iAS, latest sruts1.1 stable release.

thanks in advance.

500 Internal Server Error
OracleJSP: oracle.jsp.provider.JspCompileException:

Errors
compiling:C:\oc4j_extended\j2ee\home\application-deployments\default\default
WebApp\persistence\_pages\\_login.java

error: Invalid class file format in C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class).  The major.minor
version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.
C:\oc4j_extended\j2ee\home\application-deployments\default\defaultWebApp\per
sistence\_pages\_login.java:0: Class java.lang.Object not found in class
com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.

^
2 errors

many thanks,