From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 7:08 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [POLL] ActionFrom vs DynaActionForm

I know you guys are used to joshing each other, but let's still observe
the rule that while we might disrespect a technology choice, but we
don't disrespect the person making the choice.

Of course, anyone who knows Mark and Andrew knows this exchange is all
in good fun, but all of this gets archived for posterity, and people new
to the list can take it out of context.

-Ted.