I apologize if this is a question that has already been addressed, but I've
not been able to find an answer...

We have implemented the validation framework into our webapp and it works
well.  We have noticed that all of the validation javascript is loaded into
the web page, even if the validation is not applied on the page.  The
loaded javascript can be over half of the loaded page's content.

I think my javascript tag (struts-html:javascript) looks right.  The
dynamic javascript is built as expected, but the static javascript just
brings in everything.  Has anybody sen this before?

I appreciate any guidance.
Nick