If you don't want static javascript rendered inside your jsp page, you
can set:

staticJavascript="false" and have <script src="staticJavascript" ...
reference the static part.

Something like below:

dynamicJavascript="true" staticJavascript="false" />

<script language="Javascript1.1" src="staticJavascript.jsp"></script>

Saul