From: "Mark Galbreath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: ejb's and tomcat
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:03:51 -0400

If you are asking these questions, you probably should not be using EJB.
The ONLY reason to use EJB is if you are developing a distributed
application; anything else is overkill.  If you simply need data
persistence, use JDBC and use DAO, or one of the persistence frameworks:
Ibatus, Hibernate, or Kodo-JDO.

Mark