Hi,

We're running a struts-based application and another non-struts-based
application on the same iplanet 6.5 instance.  Whenever the non-struts-based
application gets kicked off first (the url to the web application gets hit
first) in a kjs, the struts-based application gets the following error if it
starts in the same kjs.

[21/Oct/2003 16:07:03:5] info: --------------------------------------
[21/Oct/2003 16:07:03:5] info: OnlineSurveyController: init
[21/Oct/2003 16:07:03:5] info: --------------------------------------
[21/Oct/2003 16:07:03:8] error: Exception: SERVLET-execution_failed: Error
in executing servlet JSPRunnerSticky: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
[21/Oct/2003 16:07:03:8] error: APPLOGIC-caught_exception: Caught Exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.thread.ThreadBasic.run(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Here OnlineSurveyController in web.xml referes to
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.  There is no problem if the
struts-based application gets hit first.  The other non-struts-based
application works fine too in this case.  We have this problem only on
solaris but not on win2000.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex