Tim,
      Yes you are right, the javascript is making a call to the server to
get the image, I will try to pre-load them first....
thnks for the great help.

Tung

for such purpose.

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Chen, Gin"     |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           nMedia.com>     |
|         |                           |
|         |           24/10/2003 12:47|
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "Struts Users|
|         |           Mailing List"   |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        cc:
                                           |
  |        Subject: RE: Browser stops processing? [OT]

This is a simple HTTP issue.
When you did the mouseover I'm assuming that you have javascript that
changes the img using something like:
Img.src = 'http://blah/something.gif'
That will end up as a network call to get that resource and since the globe
and status bar only shows the status of the last request it will show the
result from the img request.
Adam might be right in that different browsers might handle it differently
though.
Something else you can try to do is to preload any images. (Look up
javascript preload images on google.. Its really easy).
That *might* prevent it from showing on the status.

-Tim