You wouldn't even necessarily need to go the route of Struts to accomplish this - you could store your 100 variations in an XML file and use the JSTL core/xml libraries to dynamically generate your JSPs based on parameters.

DeBurgo, Jean P. wrote:

I am looking for the best approach to building dynamic JSP pages using
Struts.

I have a web app that has over 100 JSP pages that are basically identical. I
have a fixed set of form fields/parameter (15) and each JSP could have any
combination of the form fields displayed. Each of 100 JSP pages has 1
unique value that is assigned to 1 of the form field/parameter.

Instead of 100 JSP pages, I want to dynamically create 1 JSP page to display
a combination of form fields/parameters from the fixed set and assign the
unique value on of the form field/parameter.

Any suggestions or links to resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jean De Burgo

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.