The JSP pages I am creating all are using form elements.  How can JSTL be
used for dynamic form elements?  What struts tag libs overlap JSTL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Meadors [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Dynamic JSPs and STRUTS

Yes, JSTL plays very well with struts even though there is a great deal
of overlap.

I use JSTL exclusively for non-form elements - i.e., pure presentation /
output stuff.

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/24/03 12:11 PM >>>
The web app was developed using Struts.  This is a new section of the
app I
am developing.  I wanted to continue using Struts  libraries/components
construct dynamic JSP pages.  Does JSTL integrate nicely with Struts?
Or
does Struts have similar components that do the same thing?