From: Manuel Lenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2003 11:43
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: far reaching db question

I create DB-Inserts from my struts application.
But If an user types in the sign ' any dynamicly created inserts fail.
This ist because of the sql-syntax which divides the string which will
be
saved with '.

For example: insert into table test (name, number) values ('mr burns',
'01723256477');

How can I handle inserts in html-formulars which have the typed sign ' ?

Greetings,
Manuel