On 11/04/2003 10:38 PM Vic Cekvenich wrote:
iBatis.com Petstore 3 is a good place to start.
I also try to make basicportal.sf.net a bP (best Practice) that build on above example.
As far as books.... I am writing my 2nd Struts book (first one was out in 2001) that happens to be titled "best practice Struts" but the draft of it is only for my students. If you are desperate, we can work something out.

I am sure Expreso people say something similar, like we are open source Struts example also and we have "best practice". And Ted has stated on this list words to the effect: "what is a good practice in some enviroments, might not be a good practice in other enviroments, there fore the concept of best practice is not a best practice". Hope I got it right Ted.

Perhaps you should entitle your book "Better Practice Struts", Vic.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9