Manish Singla wrote:
I am looking for resources (links/books/suggestions) for Struts best practices.

We are migrating a huge WEB app from (40% struts & 60% in 4 other MVC frameworks) to 100% struts.
We want to document/standardize as our team is at 5 different geographic locations.

Once upon a time, I did assemble a few common practices here:

http://husted.com/struts/catalog.html

But I wouldn't call all of these *best* practices. The only one that stands out to me as a true Best Practice would be

* Link only to ActionMappings

I should probably port this page to the Wiki, to make it easier to grow and maintain. There are quite a few things that arose in the 1.1 release, like use the "action" property in links to refer to ActionMappings.

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,
  Junit in Action  - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>,