Can this be done?

I have been able to get a MemoryRealm in Tomcat to work using BASIC
authentication. If I try to do this with FORM based authentication it seems
to think the ACTION="j_security_check" in my login.jsp seems to make struts
think this is an action that should be in the struts-config.

I admit, I know very little about security. Any links for MemoryRealm and
JDBCRealm using struts would be great! The goal is Memory first, then get it
to work with JDBC.

Thanks,
Mike