On 11/18/2003 12:47 AM Michael Blair wrote:
I have been able to get a MemoryRealm in Tomcat to work using BASIC
authentication. If I try to do this with FORM based authentication it seems
to think the ACTION="j_security_check" in my login.jsp seems to make struts
think this is an action that should be in the struts-config.

I admit, I know very little about security. Any links for MemoryRealm and
JDBCRealm using struts would be great! The goal is Memory first, then get it
to work with JDBC.

Mike,
don't use an html:form taglib for the login page. Just use pure html and then struts won't try to get involved.

Adam -- struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2 Linux 2.4.20 RH9