Hi Caroline,

the only reason that I know of which would explain the loss of the form property values is redirecting from action1 to action2, but your action mappings don't show redirect="true".

Are you redirecting by default somehow? I know it is possible for instance with an init-param on your action servlet config in web.xml.

Adam
PS Andrew - limited action chaining isn't that bad. Are you claiming you don't do any at all?