From: Adam Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2003 17:11
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: chained actions

Hi Caroline,

the only reason that I know of which would explain the loss of the form
property values is redirecting from action1 to action2, but your action
mappings don't show redirect="true".

Are you redirecting by default somehow? I know it is possible for
instance with an init-param on your action servlet config in web.xml.

Adam
PS Andrew - limited action chaining isn't that bad. Are you claiming you
don't do any at all?

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9