Hi,
        I don't know if this is a good way or not, but heres what I did:

httpServletResponse.setContentType("text/tsv"); //Whatever mime type you need.
PrintWriter out = httpServletResponse.getWriter();

...Use the print writer to create the download file ....

out.close();
return null;

When a user clicks on the link for this action, it creates and downloads the
file, but doesn't leave the page the user is currently on.

cio
Derek

On Monday 08 December 2003 20:33, Viral_Thakkar wrote:
> Is there any struts support to download the files?

Regards,
Derek Clarkson

.O. Analyst/Programmer
..O Waterwerks Pty Ltd