"Konrad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thank you Martin!  :)
>
> Also, do you happen to know if this is possible:
>

> <c:forEach var="card" items="${cards}" begin="0"
> end="<pg:endidx/>">

This is not legal JSP (or XML) syntax. You cannot use a tag in the value of
an attribute of another tag.

You could, however, do something like this instead:

    <c:set var="endIdx"><pg:endidx/></c:set>
    <c:forEach var="card" items="${cards}" begin="0" end="${endIdx}">

--
Martin Cooper