Hi. This is Marc. I am using a new email spam filter.  Please reply to this email and
type the given access number in the message to add yourself to my approved list.  You
will only have to do this once and I will be able to receive all your emails.

Spam robots will not be able to read these numbers and this is how I stop them from
sending junk emails.

 TYPE THE ACCESS NUMBER (BELOW) IN YOUR REPLY

Thanks, Marc