131

At 02:30 AM 1/29/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Hi. This is Marc. I am using a new email spam filter. Please reply to this email and type the given access number in the message to add yourself to my approved list. You will only have to do this once and I will be able to receive all your emails.

Spam robots will not be able to read these numbers and this is how I stop them from sending junk emails.

 TYPE THE ACCESS NUMBER (BELOW) IN YOUR REPLY

Thanks, Marc

"To achieve all that is possible, one must attempt the impossible"