From: koen boutsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 February 2004 23:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: multiple struts-config files

Hi
I've read some mails about multiple struts-config files, but still have
some questions:
-what's the advantage of using multiple struts-config files in one
application ?  Is it better for performance ?
-how can I call a forward or action in my second struts-config from
within a jsp ?
-can I call a forward or action in one struts-config from within another
struts-config ?

Any help is very appreciated
Koen

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately