Ok, I don't think SwitchAction is going to do what I thought it was meant for. I need to know how to forward control to another web application. Right now, in my action, I'm doing a response.sendRedirect and returning null to the action forward. I figure there has to be a more graceful way built into struts but it eludes me. Thanks for any input.

Mike Zatko

James Mitchell wrote:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=74324
&release_id=147944

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

"Mike Zatko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,
   Does anyone have a simple example on how to use a SwitchAction? How
is it defined properly in the config file?

Thanks

Michael H. Zatko
WebSphere Developer
Boscov's Information Services