From: Satya Narayan Dash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 2:13 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Cc: Vic Cekvenich
Subject: Re: Re: Performace Improvement :: Struts based applications

Hi,

I have done the testing of the view layer. And what is peculiar is when i am hitting
the ServletEngine for the first time, then it takes a lot of time, but subsequent hits
take less time.

Is it because the ActionServlet is not initiliazed, though I have started the engine?

I would like to know if any recommended technique is given to improve the performance.

Regards,
Satya.