From: MOHAN RADHAKRISHNAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 5:53 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: referrer url

Hi
     I am trying to get the referrer URL using JSTL or JSP. Is there a way ?

    I have a link in an email that hits an action. So in order to identify
the action was hit from the email link I appended a parameter to the URL.
Now I want to do something if the action was hit from the email link.

Any thoughts.

Mohan