I have a form that I'm using map-backed properties
with.  There is nothing all that unusual about it, but
I'm trying to do validation using the validWhen
built-in validation.  I can't seem to figure out if I
can access a map-backed property in the conditional
statement for the validWhen validation.  My
validation.xml looks like such:

      <form name="circuitBreakerEditForm">
        <field property="value(marketCategoryId)"
depends="required">
          <arg0 key="label.marketCategoryId"/>
        </field>
        <field property="value(shortDescription)"
depends="required">
          <arg0 key="label.shortDescription"/>
        </field>
        <field property="value(percentIncrease)"
depends="validwhen">
          <arg0 key="label.percentIncrease"/>
          <var>
            <var-name>test</var-name>
            <var-value>((*this* != null) or
(value(percentDecline) != null))</var-value>
          </var>
        </field>
      </form>

The first two for marketCategoryId and
shortDescription work fine, but when I add the 3rd it
gives me an error "unexpected token: value".  Does
anyone know how to access a map-backed property in
this conditional part of the validWhen validation?

Thanks for any help
Mark