Dear all,

BaliCamp is a private software development company situated in German
Centre, Bumi Serpong Damai, Tangerang. Our vision is to become a global
community that delivers software of international standards. Due to the fast
growing of our development and expanding of our market, we are looking for a
highly qualified person to share our passion for excellence. We offer the
position of:

J2EE PROGRAMMER

Requirements:
* Fluent in English (both oral & written)
* Having more than 2 years experience in developing Java application
* Have in depth knowledge of OOP & Development Cycle
* Have in depth knowledge of Java and internet based software development
project
* Have in depth knowledge of EJB
* SCJP or SCJD is preferable

Employment remarks:
1. Selected candidates will be assigned to work in Client's site Jakarta.
2. Length of employment: 10 months
3. Opportunity to extend the employment period will be given to selected
candidates, depends on his/her performance and project needs.

If you fell qualified, please send your full resume to
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and state your current and
expected salary.

Only selected candidates will be invited for further process.