Hi all. I have to generate a text file (filled with a
pre-formated text) after a certain action is finished.
this file is a kind of confirmation of a certain
business action. so, as my application is web-based, I
think I should let the user download this text file
when it is generated. how to automatically start the
download? I mean ,fire up the download confirmation
menu, so the user confirms he wants to receive the text
file or not.

thanks in advance

Otávio Augusto