I'd like to be able to have someone hit my action, /admin/list.do, without
having to specify a submit paramater.  However, the action is a subclass
of LookupDispatchAction whci requires that the request parameter be
supplied.  Looking in the struts source code, it would be nice if the
LookupDispatchAction could fall back to a default or not consider 'null'
to be a bad value and just use 'null' as a key to the lookup Map.  For
now, any link or redirect to the page must specify what I consider to be
the default action -- refresh -- on the URL:
/admin/list/do?submit=Refresh.

Is there another way to do this?  Is it worth suggesting that
LookupDispatchAction support a default or null mapping?

Regards,
Brian.