Deepak wrote:

Hi,
What is the default location of a file uploaded using <html:file> ? Can I upload it to one of the folders in my context path ?

It goes someplace temporary. If you look at the src for the UploadAction example in Struts, it shows how to save the temporary file.

I create a temporary dir with sessionCreated() in the HttpSessionListener ie "myapp/temp/sessionID"

then you can get to it via session.getServletContext().getRealPath("temp") + "/"+ session.getId();

and create an outputstream that goes there.

When the session is destroyed I remove the files and the dir "myapp/temp/sessionID"

thanks
Deepak

--
Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.