From: Sreenivasa Chadalavada [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 3:11 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Handling Date objects in ActionForm gracefully

Do you know if the behavior can be overridden?

Thanks and Regards,
Sree/-

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Takhar, Sandeep" <Sandeep.Takhar
@CIBC.ca>
03/25/2004 02:53 PM

        cc:

yes it is.  It should be done once per classloader.

When struts populates the dyna form it is string array to string array
conversion and uses
populate method of BeanUtils which eventually calls the converters.

sandeep